1.We started the week off going to the Lowery Park Zoo with my good friend, Debbie and her daughter Emma. Its so cute to see them together because it really does look like our mini me's:)

2. I love thrift stores and we were able to find a lot of cool things, one including a bike for Gracie that cost $9:) She was thrilled with the purchase. We cleaned it up, bought her a helmet and bell. She was set and just kept saying over and over "Thank you, Mommy for my bike"... She even wanted to sleep with it.


3. While we were visiting my mom, Gracie and I were able to see a calf be born. It was an expericence but a really cool one. I just love seeing life, it was so precious to see the Momma cow and baby bond and then to see him start to walk right away was amazing. Gracie enjoyed it too!

4. I have been pinning a lot of things on Pinterest and just getting the fever to craft. I have been wanting to make a Burlap wreath for some time now and think I succeeded. The burlap roses were the hardest part, and my trusty youtube helped me finally nail down what I was suppose to do after an hour or


My little Thrift store find shelf plus my burlap wreath!
5. Ahh Fall has

Oh and I cant forget my new finds---

Until Next Time,
Kim
Thank you very much. Your posting is very greet.
ReplyDeleteThe good news is that the G-Buss global business directory works with virtually any good.
seo company in india
hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
DeleteDomain reseller
cheapest domain reseller
That plugin looks great, i think ill give this a try. Thanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteestetik
Thanks for the nice blog. It was complete advantageous for me. Accrue administering such ceremony in the abutting as well. This was in ability what I was analytic for, and I am activated to came here! Accepting for administering the such admonition with us.
ReplyDeleteEstetik
It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
ReplyDeleteBurun Estetiği