Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Tour 2011



Over on Nestor and Kelly's Korner blog they are having a Christmas Tour and I'm going to be SO busy the next few days so I thought I would go ahead and take the pictures of my house tonight and post.
 I love decorating for Christmas. Its so much fun. I usually start decorating Nov. 1st but this year I actually had my house all done on HALLOWEEN- yes that's right :) We went trick or treating and came home to Christmas hehe!

Next year, I'm going to go with more ribbon in my tree's, I think. That seems to be very popular!!

Here is my Christmas Tour! Enjoy :)


My pine cone wreath on the front door

The Foyer

My Nativity's- I love them! 


My living room tree

The lights a glow

I get new ornaments every year! I love these two!!

My mom made my dining room centerpiece. One of my favorite things!

Kitchen Tree... Plus my snowman wall hanging.



Gracie's PINK tree
Gracie's cute Princess Snow girl door hanger


I love Snowmen and this is my favorite one. Its made of Bells


Guest Bathroom


Our bedroom tree

Buddy comes each year!


This picture makes me smile because as I was walking around taking pics-
 Gracie had to take some too! 

I love how she is my little mini me!


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so festive and Christmassy! I love the diningroom table display--so original. (Cute picture of your little photographer.)

    ReplyDelete