Hi I just jumped over from Kelly's link up. I love really love your blog title. It is so AWESOME! I love Gracie's pink room Pink has to be the best color in the world....of coarse I would think so I have 5 boys well 4 here on earth on sweet son stillborn on1-24-12 is with Jesus.Thanks for sharing!
hi, kim! i'm stopping by from kelly's blog! your new house looks great...cozy and roomy. is it the parsonage? or did you guys buy?
anyways, just wanted to introduce myself...i'm jill :) pastor's wife and mom to 3 little ones. my twins will be 3 on march 31st... and our little peanut is almost 1.
Hi Jill: we bought this house :) thank you for your sweet comments. It feels great living close to our church before we traveled 45 minutes. We have lived in personages and that was great also.
Hi I just jumped over from Kelly's link up. I love really love your blog title. It is so AWESOME! I love Gracie's pink room Pink has to be the best color in the world....of coarse I would think so I have 5 boys well 4 here on earth on sweet son stillborn on1-24-12 is with Jesus.Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Kelly's link up. Your home looks nice and cozy!
ReplyDeletehi, kim! i'm stopping by from kelly's blog! your new house looks great...cozy and roomy. is it the parsonage? or did you guys buy?
ReplyDeleteanyways, just wanted to introduce myself...i'm jill :) pastor's wife and mom to 3 little ones. my twins will be 3 on march 31st... and our little peanut is almost 1.
nice to 'meet' you :) i'm your newest follower!
Jill
Fun! Stopping by from Kelly's. Nice to "meet' You!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill: we bought this house :) thank you for your sweet comments. It feels great living close to our church before we traveled 45 minutes. We have lived in personages and that was great also.
ReplyDelete