We saw so many great shows. Gracie LOVES I mean LOVES music! We couldnt get over how she danced and danced to all the songs! People around us said that she was their show! She also has gotten into a routine of saying our prayers! We loved how at every resturant she shout "AMEN" people would look and see this tiny girl with this LOUD voice! She is truly a blessing! I cant explain how much love I have for her.. Although at times she can stubborn or sassy ( I wonder who she gets it from? Hmmm) But what can I say she's my mini me and I love it!
I titled this blog "Getting Healthy" because I feel like its time to start over and lose weight and get healthy! I have been slacking as we all do and I'm determined more than ever to not "diet" but actually become more healthier! I started this healthy living on Monday! I have been walking 1 1/2 miles everyday! Thats not a lot but I'm starting out slow. I have been drinking water non stop and eating healthier smaller portions! I will win this battle:)
1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, we must get rid of every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and run with endurance the race set out for us, 2 keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith. For the joy set out for him he endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Think of him who endured such opposition against himself by sinners, so that you may not grow weary in your souls and give up (Hebrews 12:1-3).2
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next Time.........
Dancing at one of the shows!
Christmas Card Photo!
When I was 5 months old my mom took me to Cherokee and had my picture made like this..
I love seeing all your pics! Im glad your vacation was awesome :) You are inspiring me to get healthy too!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie