![]() |
| YES- I am one of those girls who kept every note, every baseball ticket-okay everything from when Stephen and I dated. This is the bulletin from church that Sunday :) |
After church, Pastor Ray wanted to know if I would consider going on a date with Stephen his youth minister. I kinda hesitated, but said "sure". He said "Okay, be here tonight and after the service I will introduce you".
After the Sunday night service, Stephen said the most romantic pick up line EVER-- "I'm hungry are you?!? Wanna go to Steak and Shake and get something to eat"?!!?
![]() |
| This was when he did his Peter drama and I sang a solo (before we were engaged) I love how he is looking at me in this picture--- Love <3 |
After our first date the rest was history. Through the hurricanes that August I was able to get to know his sweet family better and after many looong talks on the phone we were engaged right before Christmas.
I had thought we were having a family get together with his parents and sister and my whole family but really he was going to propose to me. I remember him wanting a root beer and I couldn't understand why because there was plenty to drink inside. That was his excuse to get me to go on my parents back porch. I love how simple our engagement was. A lot of people now a days do these extravagant proposals but Stephen's was my favorite--because it was simple and to the point:)
![]() |
| Stephen and his new mustang he got when we were dating-- oh and Wilbur :) |

Our wedding day!
Fast forward to now-- My sweet life of a Pastor's wife is just that sweet. We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter who is a great mixture of the two of us. Ministering along side, Stephen is such a blessing. Looking back the Lord's hand was in our meeting each other. My heart gets so full when I think about the sweet prayers for Stephen to find a wife just weeks earlier that Mrs. Lillie (the pastors wife) prayed.

God has each day planned out. He knows our future. Be patient and he will guide you each step of the way.
What a mighty God we serve!
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14





May god bless you and your family dear....Happiness will come in everyone's life in this world...
ReplyDeleteBurun Estetiği