
Is this Gracie---- No this is me at 2 1/2 years old :)
I look back on my childhood and loved being a kid. Growing up in the country was the BEST! I ran around everywhere with no shoes on, my best friends lived on my street. Life was simple and I look back and smile.

Me-Steven- and my brother Jarrod coloring Easter eggs
My brother and I are two years apart. My mom says I was his little momma and would always take care of him. I loved Being the big sister-- although sometimes it was tough, I'm thankful now. Then years later---8 years later my sweet little brother, Yancey was born. He was always my dance and workout partner. I would get wild hairs and would want to get really in shape= or try out for cheer-leading (never did) and he would run with me. We laugh to this day over what he said to me one morning. He woke me up at like 7am and said "Kimmie--- Kimmie-- I saw on a commercial where you can eat more and exercise less, and lose weight" haha!! I love my brothers.

This is one my favorite memorys as a kid. My mom asked one day "Do you wanna have a Halloween Party" of course we said "YES!" So, it was planned and SO much fun! She had everything decorated, and a pumpkin cake-- I loved it!

Then my mom posted this pic of her and I under the Christmas tree at my Grandma's house. I love this picture. It shows how fun my mom was( and still is). She had to work a lot when I was little because for awhile she was a single mom. I know now how much she had to sacrifice for us kids. I'm so thankful for her strong Christian influence on my life. She would say-- Oh I wish I did more-- But, mom you were the best!!

Love the BIG hair and earrings--- in the mini director suit for the next year that she--made!

I love this pic-- My daddy and little Yancey-- A favorite memory of mine!
Here's to many more years with my sweet "Ray Family" I love you all an thank the Lord each day for blessing me with loving parents who always had my best interest!
Love you all!
-Kim
Reading this mademe smile, and laugh and brought tears to my eyes full of JOY for my sweet little Kimmie!!!! You have ALWAYS been so special to me and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to share in your precious life daily and you blessed me double the day little Gracie came int this world. I love you more than you can imagine!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteWow, that really impressed me! I like your ideas. And the cartoon made it even better! Thanks for sharing your concept! Cheers This is simply hilarious! I gotta keep coming back.
ReplyDeleteKızlık zarı
Genital estetik