Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall is HERE!!

This weekend we are taking Gracie to a pumpkin patch in Gainesville. I love to do crafts with her, like we are in school here at home. I searched and found a great site that has cute little Pumpkin poems and craft projects.... Today we are going to make a pumpkin patch out of her fingerprints...

She is sooo much fun and loves anything crafty and MESSY!! lol

Here a cute pumpkin poem to get you into the Fall spirit!! Visit a pumpkin patch this month and tell your kids this story when your carving it:)

P.S. Pictures from the patch to come.... Of course, right?!?!


Gracie Last year. Halloween 2009
                                                                                            

From the Pumpkin..

   They chose me from my brothers,
  "That's the nicest one!" they said.
And they carved me out a face,
And put a candle in my head.
Then they set me on the doorstep,
Oh, the night was dark and wild.
When they lit the candle,
Then I smiled!



Happy Fall Ya'll,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment