I have debating for a long time about going back to work... I said when Gracie was born-oh, I'll wait till she is a year old... Now, she is almost 1 1/2 years and I have the opportunity to go back to work... Many people have different feelings towards this which in turn makes my heart strings get pulled in ALL different directions.. I have questions I ask myself- Will she be okay at a daycare 3 days a week... Will she miss me.... Is it worth it.... In the End I feel some peace about it... I have a interview for the State Corrections in Live oak (Dental Assistant position) on Thursday @ 11am!! It is only 22 minutes away- its not my ideal job because I would be working with inmates BUT its a State job and thats what I most want... They give you benefits-Sick/vaction Leave and one personal day a year PLUS all the Federal Holidays off...
I'm reminded of a verse that the Lord keeps laying on my heart...
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him,...and he will make your paths straight. ”
Proverbs 3:5-6
Please pray for me on Thursday, pray that I am given wisdom and that this is the right direction for us:)
Until Next Time,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment