Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving and Mini Photo Shoot

One of my favorite pictures!
I just love taking pictures of Gracie even though at time she does not sit still and it takes and a lot of work but in the end the pictures come out perfect and are the cutest!

The other night we had a Pumpkin Carving party with friends and below are the pumpkins that we created! Gracie loves Minnie Mouse and so I thought it would be neat to carve a Minnie pumpkin!! I tried my hardest to get a picture of Gracie with her hand inside the pumpkin but no such luck! She refused because it was slimy and gross:)

Tonight we are going to the Lake City mall for a Trick or treat in the mall!! Pictures to come from that and our churches Trunk or Treat on Sunday night!!

If your happy and you know it Clap your hands!



If your Sad and you know it Wipe your eyes!











Stephen carved the Fish/cross and I carved the Minnie

I can't predict the future, I can't change the past, I just have the present moment, I must treat it as my last, I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet, be a friend to the friendless, make an empty life complete, I may not have another chance, on bended knee to pray, and I thank God with humble heart, for giving me the day.

Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment