Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coupons?!

Stephen and I have been living on a budget for a long time now. Because of the Birth of Gracie and buying a home and then me not working we have to be smart with our money. I have to say though that Stephen is the master planner and coupon king! He is the one that does the grocery shopping and finds all the good deals and what stores are having the sales and which are not! He even goes to 2-3 grocery stores just to get the great deals!

I have to tell ya though, I dont think we would ever go back to buying what we wanted and not using coupons because to me its so rewarding to see that you spent this much but saved more than you spent! The other day Stephen bought $40.00 worth of groceries for only $29.00 plus he got a few free things because he used a coupon! So why am I telling you this??? WELL, because I want you to save money too and feel SOOO great about it! One of our favorite places to shop is Publix- they have the best BOGO deals ever! Side note: Never buy something just because you have a coupon for it... Make sure its something that you really need:) 

Anywho, I want to share with you some of our favorite sites that have helped us in our quest to SAVE money. Below are a few sites listed -  PLUS: for an extra bonus I will be frequently adding really cool giveaways so that you can not only get stuff discounted BUT for FREEEE!!


Coupon Websites that we LOVE and USE:

Our most favorite site for great deals is: Southern Savers and when you click on Publix make sure that you go to Weekly Deals - and Coupons!!

Hope this helps.... Keep a look out for Freebies that I list here on my blog!!

Happy Couponing!




No comments:

Post a Comment