Its almost the end of January 2011 and its hard to believe that in 3 short months our sweet precious most wonderful blessing Gracie Lyn will be "2" she amazes us each and everyday with the funny phrases that she says or her funny dances with her high heels she does. The other day Stephen was saying while trying to put Gracie to sleep "Its like I'm wrangling a COW" all of a sudden Gracie starts MOOING:) Becoming a mom has been the most rewarding BEST job I could have right now. She makes me be a better person!
Valentines is coming up and I LOVE it because on the 12th is my b-day then two days later is the love day and holidays are so fun when you have a girl especially because of all the cutesy things you can dress them up in. Recently, I have found a love for sewing. I see so many cute things that are selling for over $20 and I think to myself "I can make that" (which I think I have learned from my mom, because she makes EVERYTHING) I have made 2 dresses so far and bows, plus a Red Tutu thats in the picture below! I hope to get a sewing machine soon because I want to start making more things like little short outfits for Gracie too.
I hope this New Year 2011 is filled with the Lords blessings as I talked about earlier. Because of him I can honestly say I'm happy so happy and Joyful too!!
Love,
K
| Our Silly Valentine |
![]() |
| In Order to get her to smile these days I have to bribe her with CANDY |

No comments:
Post a Comment