I'm at a lost for words. I have tired to write over and over but the words don't come out right. Parenting a toddler is hard- being a parent period is hard work. I remember when we first got married and I would see these parents getting onto their children and think- "I will never be like them" and now I think "I know exactly how you feel". Don't get me wrong, I love love being a mom but it takes A LOT of patience. My prayer for Gracie being that she is indeed very strong willed is that she will use this strong willfulness to do great things for the Lord some day. She is a blessing to us. I laugh because I see so much of me in her. She is my twin its scary!
They say the 3's are worse and honestly I'm terrified. HA! There are some days where all I do is get onto her. Very rarely does any type of discipline work. She will look at me and say "No, Ma'am" or "I will do it if I want".... Oh this child.\
I guess today was one of those days, that I needed to vent. I cant even imagine having two. What would I do.. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment