Sunday, June 27, 2010

This Girl has Got Moves You've never seen before.. lol

The wedding was nice and I have to admit Gracie stole the show on the dance floor! We couldn't get any pictures because she was moving around so much! She danced so hard and for so long
that she slept the whole way home!
The wedding made me think back to our wedding and how in a few shorts weeks it will be 5 years for us and can't believe how fast time has flown by! We have Gracie now and my love for Steve grows each day! Have I told you lately I'm soo in love with him?!?!

I have been having a lot on my mind lately - I have been reading the book "one ministry wife to another" and it really gave me a whole different outlook on the ministry! One of the verses that touched me today was 2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me..
Soon I will put pictures up!
Until Next Time- K



No comments:

Post a Comment