Ahh its Summertime and its soooo HOT here in Lake City! All Winter long we have been wishing for it to get warmer but not this warm...LOL!
This Summer though will be one of the best ones.. We are attending the Southern Baptist Convention and staying at a really nice resort in Orlando, thanks to one of our sweet church members who owns a timeshare there... This is really exciting because Gracie is old enough to play in the pool and this resort has a lazy river..YES
Also, this month my little Brother Yancey will turn 16!!! I cant believe my "little Baby" is so grown it really shocks me! I feel old!! Especially since Gracie has turned One, I dont want her to grow up but I know I cant stop it... Each day she amazes me! Just Last night she has learned how to say AMEN!! Stephen was praying and at the end everybody said Amen and so did little Miss Gracie!! Then my grandparents visited on their way out of town last night and she just had a ball with them!! She loves when we have company because she gets to show off her dance moves and how smart she is too!! lol
My mom visited Last weekend for a few days and this was her first time up here since January... Gracie loved that too- she ran right up to her with open arms and actually has made up her own name for her: MamMaw!!! We had a lot of fun we went to the Splash Pad, Shelled Peas, and attended church where Gracie got to dress up in her Lil'd Dolly Dress-it was special to me bacause I used to wear them as a kid!
Needless to say, Gracie loves her grandparents and Great grandparents sooo much!! She will be even more spoiled because she gets to see her Nana and Papa too at the convention!! I dont know what we are going to do when July rolls around!!! Oh, wait we are putting her in the Little Miss Firecracker Pageant!! lol!! More to come about that:))
Have a blessed Day and Month-We sure will!
Until Next Time, Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment