

At 26 Months Old ~ Gracie is.....
-28 pounds
-Wearing a size 7 1/2 shoe
-Wearing 24 months/ 2T clothes
-Wearing a size 4 diaper
-Knows 3 colors
-Count to 12
- Doesnt like Veggies but LOVES Pizza
-28 pounds
-Wearing a size 7 1/2 shoe
-Wearing 24 months/ 2T clothes
-Wearing a size 4 diaper
-Knows 3 colors
-Count to 12
- Doesnt like Veggies but LOVES Pizza
- Has a HUGE personality
-Loves Flip Flops
-Loves her baby doll Snow White
She also mimics anything you say and do. She has been saying and doing the funniest stuff lately too. Just the other day we watched the movie Tangled ( she LOVES that movie) later that afternoon she got into trouble and said "I want, Mamaw- NOW" then while closing the door to the office she said: "You will not leave this tower: (yelled) EVER"- haha that was from the movie Tangled that we had been watching earlier in the day.. LOL
She is so helpful too and really wants to do anything I'm doing- like she "Tries" to fold clothes and put them away- she always "tries" to wash things. Just as I type- she comes in here and says "Look" she had got the Wendys cup off the counter (did I mention she can climb everywhere- and she has figured out how to use her chair as a stepping stool?) I said "Did you pour out that cup on my floor"? her reply "Yes, Momma" I walk out there and said "where is the mess" she points and there is a huge puddle of coke/water on my clean carpets. I start to get upset and say "Help me clean it" she runs into the kitchen and points to a hot pad on the counter and says "All- wet"- in that moment I couldn't be mad at her because she had "Tried" to clean up the mess with a hot pad.... These are the moments that make me smile. I love-love being her mom and I'm so thankful I get to stay home with her.
Love,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment