Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday= Fun Day!

When I was working Mondays were a dreaded day. The weekend was so fun and then the song " I wish it was Sunday" would pop up in my mind... Being a stay at home is a lot harder than working as a Dental Assistant because I have to entertain this little person who is FULL of energy all day. On Mondays I try to do fun things with Gracie like Crafts, parks, splash park fun, play-dates, and Disney MOVIES- a Must!! She loves: Tangled, CARS, The Princess and the Frog, and Toy Story 2:)


Having Fun today!




Today we went to the park and then I bought her Go Fish and Old Maid cards (I loved Old Maid as a kid). Gracie doesn't understand yet the concept of holding the cards and not showing me so we just play Match the Dora Stars... She is so smart and has the best memory.... I love doing things that make her brain work because if we didn't she would so so bored..... We had the best morning- I clean a little on Mondays but usually my big cleaning day is Tuesdays.

Playing Go Fish



Did I mention that I love staying home with her. I get so much joy from seeing her in the mornings, being there when she takes a nap, feeding her lunch, dancing to the Fresh beat band and so much more... I also love teaching her about Jesus and to hear her pray blesses my heart every time.

Gracie's Silly Face!

Hope you had a blessed Monday- we sure did!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment