Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Post on Random Things!

I honestly have not had much to post or for that matter anything really EXCITING to write about! We have been so busy with our new church (the good- so exciting busy) that I have been at a lose for words. 



We just got back today from the library story time that they have on Thursdays. Its so neat and FREE and Gracie loves it so much! She is getting to where she wants to go and do things and so I try to find fun things for her to do. She is in love with her Puggles class on Wednesday nights at church. I'm a helper in there and last night we had 11 two year olds. I love spending time with those kiddies and Gracie has learned so far that Trees and Flowers come from God and the days he made them! Every night when we drive home she passes out from playing so hard:)



After a very Fun afternoon at Puggles!
A couple weeks ago we took a trip to Disney and then to Daytona Beach! It was so sweet to see her reaction when she peeked around the corner for the first time and saw Mickey and Minnie waiting there.. She jumped up and down!! It made the trip for me and Steve. We love doing things with her like that:) My mom got to go with us- which was special this was her first visit in over 20 years- A lot has changed!!


Waiting to meet Mickey and Minnie






Flying her Kite on Daytona Beach


Lastly, I love fashion, and SAMPLES! You need to go to Keeping Cents and check her daily deals... Also, check out this site as well: If you say Sew she makes custom t-shirts for holidays and they are only $12 can't beat that:) 






Now on to TOMS! They are so popular these days and when you buy a pair they will donate a pair of shoes to a child in need (Pretty cool right) I've heard they are the most comfortable shoes ever but a little pricey! I found a coupon for $5 off a pair of TOMS (type code: CATALYST) Below are the two pairs I love- I like how this color can basically go with anything- I'm gonna Talk Steve into getting me a pair for Christmas- wink, wink!!





My FAV!

Love, Kim