Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!


I love Fall. I love how the weather starts to change from being in the 90's to the 70's :)
I especially love PUMPKINS and everything orange and brown. Most of all though, I love what follows Fall- WINTER!! My most favorite time of the year. I usually decorate on Nov. 1st! I can't help myself... This year its gonna be extra special cause Gracie is old enough to understand what Christmas is about- I want to teach her its not about the presents but about Jesus. 

This year we are going to put out Santa's elf named "Buddy".... Buddy is Gracie's “Elf on the Shelf™” who arrives at Thanksgiving and stays until Christmas Eve.  The Elf brings a book with him to explain his visit,


“At holiday time Santa sends me to you.
I watch and report on all that you do.
My job’s an assignment from Santa himself.
I am his helper, a friendly scout elf.”
Each night he flies away to the North Pole to give his report to Santa. In the morning he sits on a new perch for children to find (its really cute and Gracie's Great Uncle Billy and Aunt Pat bought her the little Elf last year for Christmas)...




What is your favorite season!!

Have a great week!!

Love, Kim

P.S. Since Gracie turned 2 1/2 last week she has totally changed. The tantrums are almost gone and she is such a joy. She hugs me and kisses me all day! Tells me how much she loves me. I adore that little girl. I think too she can communicate better and I think that was what the frustration was about. I love this new phase!