Meet Debbie:
I have known Debbie, for 7 years. She is the most kindest and caring person I know.
She was blessed almost 2 years ago with a sweet little girl named Emma. She is the best Mama to her little girl and works hard each day to provide for her little blessing. She is from Tampa, and is 30 yrs. old.
She is a Christian, and very family oriented. She loves going places and just having fun. She is crafty, and loves scrap-booking. Being from FL she also loves the beach and sunshine. She has one very sweet little dog that is her other baby :)
Debbie is a great catch and patiently waiting on that right guy that God has in store for her.
You can contact her at: debedoda7020@yahoo.com
Thanks for your post on my blog about my brother! In all honesty, while he appreciates my post about him, he's feeling very leery about meeting any girl who's long distance, even if she seems amazing, even if she'd eventually be willing to move. He's just put himself out there so many times and is afraid of getting hurt all over again. He wants so badly to meet the girl God has for him and I'm trying to encourage him to be open to however God introduces her to him. I'm going to try to keep encouraging him to reach out, and if things are meant to be with my brother, he'll come around :-)
ReplyDelete