Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My little Painter

Today has been a FUN day so far. Stephen goes to work later on Wednesdays and we love it. Gracie gets to wake up and see her daddy instead of him rushing off. We are still living in Lake City so the drive is 45 minutes for him. Each morning, she'll wake up and say "Where is Daddy"??? I have to tell her everyday that he is at work :( Breaks my heart to see her cry for him. We don't have a closing date yet- things got pushed back so we should get a date around Feb. 9th. Its so hard living in a house with everything basically packed away. I want to move so bad. I'm trying to make the best of our time here in this house and find fun things to do with Gracie.

Today, we went to the store and I bought her this little wooden bear. She loves to paint and this little kit was on clearance for $1.47 :) It included the paint too. She had the best time painting it. She said she was making it for her daddy!! I also, bought all her Valentine things. I love getting her things for each holiday. I especially love buying her holiday shirts. I got two cute ones. One for Valentines, and one for St. Patty's day!









Its almost nap time. Then its off to church, where she gets to play with her puggle friends. Wednesdays are always my favorite day of the week.

Hope your week is blessed!

P.S. Tomorrow, we are baking Valentine Cupcakes :) More pics to come <3

No comments:

Post a Comment