
Life is funny. Living the Christian life is not easy. Just because I'm saved and I have Jesus on my side does not mean my life will be full of sunny days and green pastures. If anything its harder because Satan is constantly trying to get in.
I will not let him win. That's kinda how I've always been. He will not take victory over me. I will trust the Lord. I read a quote recently "When Christ is all you have, that is when you know, Christ is all you need."
I loved finding that quote. It spoke volumes to me.
We have been super busy. Our house almost flooded two weeks ago, right before that during vbs we found out that my father in law had kidney cancer. We never questioned God, never once. We knew that with prayer the Lord would see us through.

Then a week ago we had to leave our church for political/financial reasons, with no other church prospect we are yet again in the same position of waiting in prayer for God to send us where he wants us to go.
One thing I know---God is there with you. He comforts you. He is enough.
We learned this week that my father in law was healed. He had a 4cc tumor in left kidney and then when he went back last week it was gone. Only the Lord could heal him this way. I'm reminded of this verse when I think about God and how he does things like that at the right time when we need an answered prayer.
Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you, he rises to show compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice.
Blessed are all who wait for him!
Isaiah 30:18
I just love that scripture. It has helped me these past weeks.
God is good all the time he is good. The same God who is there during a trial is the same today. He never changes.
Hope this post encourages you. Please be in prayer for our next step too.
Love, Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment