Friday, July 13, 2012

The Sweet Life of a Pastors Wife!

Stephen and I just celebrated 7 years of marriage on July 9th. That means I personally have been in the ministry for 7 years. What a wonderful blessing it has been to minister along side my husband. Even when we face trials, my love for the ministry is still there and my heart continues to overflow for the Lost.


When we first got married, I questioned God a lot. Why this profession... Am I really called into this position or is it just Stephen. As the years have gone I know for a fact I was called into the ministry as well.


As Christians we are all called into the ministry. As believers we should be spreading God's word to the lost. Having a heart for people who are broken, who need the love of our heavenly father.

These past 7 years have been so sweet. Now, don't get me wrong there have been tough times. Satan wants us to miserable. He wants us to question things. I just remind myself, that with God all things are possible.

I look forward to the years to come. I cant wait to see what God has in store. I know for a fact it will be great.

I love you, Stephen!

Love, Kim


2 comments:

  1. Let me tell you My Precious Friend~Our God KNEW what He was doing when he crossed your path with Bro Stephen's. You were born to serve Him. You are one of the most caring people I know~you have such a burden for others, to love them, minister to them, or just bring a smile to someone's face and let them know that you care! I have much Love in my heart for you and much Praise for Him that brought you into my life, even if only for a season! I am PRAYING for the Ahrens Family & their Ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim, I just discovered your blog and read your last four posts. I really appreciate your heart. I thank God regularly for bringing you into Stephen's life. I know God has big things in store for you both. You are in Adeena's and my prayers, -Jeff

    ReplyDelete