Saturday, July 2, 2011

I love the new things you Say & Do!

Gracie makes me smile. Each day she comes up with new sentences and funny things she does to get our attention. Her favorite thing to say to get out of trouble is " But I'm a princess" and it cracks us up every time. Then her imagination is so funny too- Just tonight she said "Dada there are bears in Bella's room" hehe
Dada has to go in there and tell them to go away, then its better.. We have been trying to get rid of the Binky and every time I tell her that Binky's are for baby's and your a big girl- she always corrects me that she is a baby:) HA

Putting her pretend Makeup on:)

Tonight we went to Wal-mart and every time we are in the car she is a back seat driver... If you stop at a red light she says "Go Mommy" then when you do proceed she cheers "YAY- Mommy" hehe or she says "Ye haw, I'm a cowboy" (I tell her your a cowgirl but she says no Boy). After Wal-mart we went to McDonalds (she knows Micky D's now when we pass by) and got ice cream cones.. Stephen gave her a lick and she said "Yummy, Delicious" it made us laugh, we were so surprised that she could say "Delicious".

She told me "I look like Dada" hehe

She makes us smile with the little phrases to like "Come on, Mommy" or "Me, too".... She also is a HUGE Taylor Swift fan.. She always requests we play her cd in the car and her all time favorite songs on there are "Love Story" and "You belong with me". You should see her singing them, it brings so much joy to my heart to know that this baby girl will be a singer like me.. Can't wait till she is singing in church!

This is what she does when I say :"Strike a Pose"

I love watching her grow and learn:) I love being her mom so much!


Love,
Kim