 |
| Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.- Jessi Lane Adams |
I admit it. I LOVE Coffee. Stephen has always been a coffee drinker and most of the Ahrens fam has as well. I on the other hand have always disliked the taste. Recently, I have picked up this habit. I have always loved frappuccino from McDonald's and Starbucks but coffee has never been my favorite.
While we were visiting the Ahrens Family for Thanksgiving, each day I had a cup of Jo and it was awesome. I have to drink my coffee with French Vanilla creamer and 2 packets of splenda:) Each morning since I've been back I have had this wonderful delicious drink in the morning and it has been a great way to start my day.
 |
| My favorite Mug from my mom:) |
Am I getting old- or maybe I love it because its cold outside?! Who knows, but I thought I would share my new love with you all today.
Side Note: Every time I have coffee, Gracie has to have some too. So I get her a mug and pour juice in it and she feels so big drinking her "coffee" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment