Friday, December 16, 2011

High Five for Friday :)


From My Grey Desk



Linking up with From My Grey Desk.. Every Friday she does a Top 5 post of your favorite things from the week.


1. I have been coughing my head off and tonight got the right meds that will hopefully help!!



2. Went to my Sunday School Classes Christmas party and it was so much fun hanging out with everybody.. oh and the food was delicious too.


3. Our prayers being answered about finding a house here in Starke. The home inspection today went -okay- there are a few things the seller needs to do before me move in. Praying it works out, we are SO ready to move!



4. McDonald's Peppermint hot chocolate. It.is.AWESOME and my new favorite thing :)



5. This week we were quizzing Gracie on Jesus and his birth. We were amazed that she remembered everything that we had taught her. At the end she said "Mommy, I Love God".. It made my heart smile so big! I love that little girl more than words<3


No comments:

Post a Comment