
My Wish List:
A new Camera because my old one recently broke (its not even a year old) :/

A Kindle Fire. These things are awesome!

I LOVE these and would love a necklace like this

Can't go wrong with a Giftcard

These are from Bath & Body works! I LOVE their stuff!
Monet trinkets
I LOVE these little boxes. They have all different styles. I found them recently at Bealls Outlet for $6.99

This is my favorite scent! I need more Bubble Bath stuff!

TOMS

Because I'm starting to be a coffee drinker!
My Prayer List:
A Passing Home Inspection for our new home
We will close on this house at the end of Jan 2012
- My dad would get healthy (This is a tough subject, please join me prayer for him.)
I'm so thankful for all that I have already been blessed with. Our family is the strongest and my husband is the best man I know. I have the best little girl who brings joy to our family each day- oh and laughter! We have the sweetest church family anyone could ask for.
What do you want for Christmas???
Head over to From Mrs. to Mama and link up your wish list!
Merry Christmas,


No comments:
Post a Comment