In the book he talks about how God knows how to balance our lives so that we have sunshine and rain, calm, and storm, laughter and tears. On the road of life there are levels areas and then there are difficult places that challenge us. If we get off God's will and go on a detour the way will be rough from start to finish. The detour is always rougher than the main path. But, as he writes there are rocks and bumps even on the path God chooses and we have to learn to accept them and benefit from them. --The bumps are what you climb on.
How awesome is that?! Mr. Wiersbe could know my heart and how I feel exactly..... The Lord knows what lies ahead we are to learn from it and go on. I tell ya, my heart is completely new. I mean the love I have for the Lord is amazing and to think he died for me is unfathomable. I'm in awe everyday with the blessings he continues to give me.
I'm not a poet or a writer or a bible scholar but I know what it feels like to be completely dependent on the Lord. Its in this place where I feel closest to him. This past month has been a roller-coaster of emotion and I know the ride is going to continue and I'm ready for it-I'm excited for it. I know everything is going to okay-better than okay- great.
Have you ever felt a loss for words. At times believe it or not, thats me. I just sit by myself and marvel at how wonderful and amazing the God of the universe is. Before a huge trial strikes in your life you think you got this whole life thing figured out and then in a moment a second really it changes and God reminds you that he is the one who is in control.
This trial and the ones to come have and will make you a stronger better person or bitter. I choose God's way-better. I look forward to the future and I'm excited about what it holds. I pray that you feel this way and if not that God changes your heart.
Warren Wiersbe said " The very rocks that seem like barriers to humans eyes will, to the eyes of faith, become blessings.
Psalm 91:15:
"He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him."


No comments:
Post a Comment