Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random...

I wanted to do a light hearted post since lately, I have posting to the heart topics :)
 I love my phone camera it takes the best pictures and then there is an app where you can transform the picture into something cool. I have not printed pictures in a looong time and I think days like today, when its raining outside is when I should get back into scrap-booking again. For awhile there I was not doing anything with it because, well Gracie wants to "help" and that just ends in disaster.

I have been coupon-ing and LOVE it. At first it was hard, remembering to get 2 newspapers every, Sunday and then clipping-- was a huge ordeal but now I honestly LOVE it and I bring out Gracie's little table and she helps me cut (she cuts her own) this also teaches her hand coordination too--win win!

Here are few of my most favorite pics lately that I have taken from my phone.
Gracie made this in Sunday school and these are the people and things she prays for. Notice her animals--how precious.

I just LOVE this quote. One of my most favorites right now!
My brothers. Both so different but yet such great guys. I'm blessed to be their big sister. My prayer for them has always been to find what you love to do and do it. To love God and honor him in all ways. To find a church and attend it. To fall in Love with a believer and live a Godly life that too honors the Lord.
My little ballerina who continues to show us just how independent and creative she is each day.
This little girl has stolen our hearts.

I just love Stephen. I fall more and more in love with him each day. Its crazy-- we have been together almost 8 years. Each year gets better and better and I'm so thankful and blessed to have a Godly man in my life who is there for me and encourages me. I look forward to growing old with YOU <3









No comments:

Post a Comment