Friday, August 31, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Each Friday, I will be doing a Fabulous Friday, where I post my favorite pictures for the week. This week has been full of fabulous happenings and I'm SO excited about the coming months, especially since Fall is just around the corner:)

1. I have officially went Pinterest crazy this week. Two of my most fabulous things are recreations of my favorite "Pins". I found this awesome tutorial on how to make scarfs from t-shirts. They call it up-cycle and its so neat. I made two but the Green is my favorite, a must for Fall fashion. 2. Stephen reads to Gracie every night (all day actually, that girl loves stories) and each night he prays with her. She is a huge daddy's girl and it blesses my heart to see them pray together-love. 3. Another Pinterest creation- a yarn wreath isn't it darling. I just love the colors and I'm thinking about making one for my living room with teal although this could go in there too. It only cost $10 to make but it took over 4 hours to create... The yarn wrapping is the most time consuming part, and the felt flowers are my favorite. 4. I have been searching and searching for a cute pair of BROWN boots for Fall. I own a black pair but I really wanted a pair that were shiny-low and behold we visited a suit store for Steve and these babies were waiting for me on a shelf:) After coupons I spent $10 out the door--- Score!

Hope your week has been a blessed one. We have had the best week, and look forward to the cooler weather!

Until next time,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment