Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birthdays & Bunnies

Birthday parties are always so much fun! I love anything crafty and anything that needs planning. I think it works out well for Stephen because I help him plan a lot of church things- then decorate for them.. Since before Gracie was born I have been dreaming of what her birthdays would be like. To some this may sound crazy but I actually plan and try to get everything bought and made 2-3 months in advance. I don't do her parties for "show" I just want whats best for my baby girl! 


Last year for her 1 year old party we did a Minnie mouse theme. She loves(d) Mickey & Minnie then and really was into the "Hotdog" dance so I thought it was fitting for her. My mom wanted to start a tradition where she made her cake each year. Last year she did a Mouseketeer doll cake (too cute)...


Her Sweet 1 year old cake


Look how little

Her cute little invitation

This year we thought it would be great since her she was born around Easter- to do a Bunny themed party. I wanted to do something big since I'm a part of the MOMS Club and I needed space too. So we had her party at the Splash Park in Alachua. It was a huge hit and over 50 people were there to celebrate. Gracie had so much fun playing with her friends and opening her presents (which she was very blessed with an over abundance) 















No comments:

Post a Comment