Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I hope you all have been enjoying the day with your love ones and went to church today. Our church service went great. The youth had mini dramas in between the Cantata.. Everything was so beautiful with the lilies all around the sanctuary. I love Easter... The meaning is what means the most to me.. Also, Gracie was only 4 days old, at Easter time 2 years ago. I cant believe how time fly's. I'm so reminded of that today as I was reminiscing through FB pictures. I reminisce a lot it seems around holidays because I love to see how much Gracie has grown.


Gracie's 1st Easter 2009

She was a handful getting ready this morning, she did not want to get dressed, wear her shoes, wear her pearls... The list goes on and on. Many people dont understand how hard it is getting a 2 year old moving... Plus since Stephen is the Pastor- I have to do it all alone! She refused to wear her pretty white shoes but instead wanted- NEEDED to wear her flip flops (which would not have went with the dress. HA) I had to put her socks and shoes on 2 times because I found her with no shoes on. Then, I really wanted to get a pic of her in her pretty Easter dress.. I had to bribe her. She was already mad at me over the shoes thing so she wanted her binky (pacifier) and baby! Well, I told her if you smile for one picture I will give them to you.

This is what I got:
I only got one good one.. Isn't her fake smile so cute:)
The Binky and the Baby she HAD to have

Me and Gracie Girl...
Opening her Easter basket.








No comments:

Post a Comment