Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!!

 I still cant believe that as of 6:35pm I will be a mom to a 2 year old... Its crazy, I remember her being this little baby that really needed me- now she's independent and very determined to do things on her own. I Love this little person she's becoming:)


I try to every Thursday write what I'm most thankful for this week... 




Top Ten things I'm Thankful for today:


1. Today marking 2 years of Gracie's sweet life and the love she has brought into our hearts



2. Me and Gracie NOT getting Stephen's Stomach Flu- Thank you, LORD


3. For Stephen- This week I have did a lot of the parenting on my own and let me tell you I'm TIRED!! (I don't know how single moms do you it- You are amazing)




4. Music- I love singing, and dancing- especially when Gracie is right there with me singing along!


5. My mom- who has took up the challenge of not only making Gracie's Birthday cake- but also making cookies, candies, and outfits for her..




6. Thankful for Facebook- even though it can be annoying sometimes- I love how I can connect with people on a daily bases and show them my love for the Lord.


7. I'm thankful for my house being messy - because I have a sweet little girl who loves to play. So many moms only wish for the "Mess" I have everyday!


8. I'm thankful for our dog Bella- she helps fill that void of a sibling for Gracie until were ready. She has always been a wonderful dog and is very patient when Gracie tries to ride her... LOL


9. I thankful that we own a home, 2 vehicles, and have food on the table each night. So many times we get caught up in "wants" but forget what right in front of us!






10. This month "April" isn't about -Candy- or the -Easter Bunny- although I do give Gracie a basket full of candy and a little chick--- The meaning of Easter is Jesus Christ's victory over death. His resurrection symbolizes the eternal life that is granted to all who believe in Him. I thank Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins and taking my place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment