
How darling- Snowman Donuts!!
These are powdered donuts with candy corn for the nose and black icing for the mouth and eyes!

Nutter Butters covered in chocolate!

This idea is smartest thing! I can't believe I never thought of it!
You need a can good that has a pull tab. Open it from the bottom- clean out contents. Remove paper wrapping. Dry it well. Put what ever candy you love, cookies, gift cards, jewelry.. Anything small enough to fit inside. Hot glue your favorite scrapbook paper around it. Then hot glue the bottom closed.
Add embellishments, jewels or ribbon and a gift tag that says "Pull my tab"... LOVE!!

Crescent rolls with cocktail sausages made into a wreath!! How cute!

Felt tree I made Gracie. She had so much fun taking the ornaments off and putting them back on.

Hot Chocolate stir sticks!! Find the recipe here.
..
Cheese Ball Snowman. You can the recipe here.
There are many many more ideas!! Check out Pinterest and follow my board!!
Have a fun crafty/cooking day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment