Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here Comes the Princess...

I recently thought about selling my beautiful wedding gown. It just takes up too much space and the dress weighs a ton! I thought this would be the perfect time to sell it. I've tried in the past but I guess people do not want a used dress!




I found this really awesome site called Pinterest. If you have not checked this cool site out- do so now! There was a Pin for a cute idea to do with your wedding dress- dress your little girl up in it and give it to her as a gift on her wedding day. I know what your thinking- wedding day?!? Yes- time will pass by before I know it and we will be planning that special day.




Tonight I dressed my little Gracie up in my Wedding gown! It was such a special moment to see my own daughter in my veil. Stephen and I have been married for 6 years- Can't believe that dress is 6 years old- I really can't believe I have a daughter who is wearing it!!



I figured Gracie will not want to wear my dress- because lets face it the way Fashion is changing I know for a fact this will be "Old fashion":)

I pray all the time for Gracie to find that right person who will be a Godly man and leader. My mom prayed for me at an early age and the Lord has blessed me with the man of my dreams- my prince!

Gracie loves looking at my wedding pictures. She tells her Daddy "That's when Momma became a princess" and I say "Look, there's Daddy- my prince".

Hope you enjoyed these pics as much as I loved taking them:)

1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable! I love the first picture & also the black & white! :) I'm so happy my pin inspired you to create this lovely memory for your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete