Friday, November 11, 2011

The Pine Cone

Ah the lovely pine cone. I don't know what it is about them, it could be that they are so fun finding or just the fact you can do anything with them. You could make bird feeders with them (just add peanut butter and bird seed) or you could dip them in all different color paint and display them in a glass dish or if you wanna get really crafty you could make name cards for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners. The endless possibilities,

Pinned Image

 Today, Gracie and I had so much fun finding Pine Cones in the yard and then painting them. She loves to paint and always tell me so:) We decided to paint them red and green mix then put red and green glitter over them. I found a really neat way to tie them together with ribbon and let's just say it adorable on my front door. I made an extra one for my mom and she loved how chic and country it looked.


My finished creation. I added a red jewel to the top to finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment