

Not only did we have lots of play-dates we also started watching Christmas movies! I LOVE claymation movies. A few years before I found out we were pregnant, I bought all the claymation DVD's- dreaming of the day when I could share them with my little one.. This past week has made me smile so many times, seeing Gracie's excitement over the Christmas movies. Her favorite was Nestor- The long Eared Christmas Donkey! We watched it so many times!!

Here is the Part 1 of the movie!! Take a look...
We also had fun setting up Gracie's Little Pink Princess Tree in her room. She loved it so much, It was the best $5 I had ever spent!

We got a chance to make some cute glitter ornaments for Christmas gifts too.... Getting into the Christmas spirit was so much fun this past week! Gracie also loves Santa and reading the Christmas Story is a favorite too. She knows all about Jesus and Mary and Joseph.. Her memory amazes us sometimes. To see her learn about Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas Blesses my heart beyond words. I just know that she is going to great things one day for Jesus.

We ended the weekend baking cookies. We were going to get pictures made with Santa but Gracie got sick in the Wal-mart. We think it was a 24 hour bug because she is better today. We prayed it was not the flu and she seems to be over it. She was so disappointed to miss Santa, but we told her he is making a special trip to see her again next weekend. She wrote him a letter and everything.. Poor baby girl :/

Gracie sick- watching Youtube videos!! She loves Stephen's laptop!
Love,
Kim
