Thanksgiving is always so much fun but also so exhausting at the same time. We love seeing family we havent seen in awhile, and the food is always delicious too!

We visited with Stephen's mom and dad at the beginning of the week. Aunt Crystal and Uncle Micah were there also. Gracie loves having one on one time with her Nana and Papa!! She loved swimming in their pool and watching Cartoons on their BIG TV. Pat (stephen's mom) also took Crystal and I to a cute little store in Sebring that has the prettiest crafts. We bought a few Christmas things!




Then we ended the week visiting Mamaw Ray. She had the house to herself because Uncle Yancey and Papa Ray were in the woods. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with her, Gigi, and Papa Mcnair (Great Grandparents). I made mac and cheese, pumpkin & apple pie. My mom always out does herself. Let's just say we had left overs for a couple days. We went and saw Happy Feet at the Theater and we did BLACK FRIDAY shopping at Wal-mart. We got there at 9:30pm in hopes of getting a $99 convertible car for Gracie. They were only giving out 15 and guess what--- We got number 15 :) It was a lot of fun and Wal-mart did a great job with crowd control. We didn't get bed until 2:30 AM!

![]() |
| Black Friday Ads EVERYWHERE! Ahhh |

![]() |
| All the Food.. |

![]() |
| So Thankful for a loving Husband and my little Best Friend Gracie. I love my life! |
When we got home Buddy had arrived. You can read about him here. Gracie was so excited.. I love Christmas Traditions... I'm all about that!

I will do an extra post on Buddy's Adventures so far. He has been a very busy guy!
Until Next Time,



No comments:
Post a Comment