I have been debating on whether or not I should delete my blog. My number one reason would be because there are some crazy creepy people in the world that would steal my photos, and use them as if "G" was their own child or other things that make my skin crawl... I have a few friends who have blogs and this has happened to them and it scares me. If I copy off FB then you cant click the picture but you can right click and copy the picture. I'm looking into how to disable the right click. Its just sad that we have to guard ourselves like that. In this day and age there some as my brother Yancey would say "Weirdos". Until I find out what to do I will not be posting pictures anymore without a watermark stamp across the face and my daughter's name will be "G".
"G" has been talking up a storm lately. This is such a fun age. The other night when I got home, while sitting on the bed she does the Tinkerbell handshake and says, Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust... I was so amazed at how for one she remembered the saying and two even doing the handshake. It was soo adorable... Lately, too she has been really learning things fast. I'm interested in the Leapfrog programs or Home-school programs because she gets easily bored.. I spent 5 minutes teaching her about Noah and the Ark. She picked up everything I was teaching so quickly. I later asked her what did Noah build- she said "Boat" then I said what went on the boat and she responded "Animals"...
We visited Stephen's parents and they have a community pool. G LOVES swimming so much. She refuses for us to hold her- so we tried out the arm floaties and she loved them because it gave her independence. I'm so worried of her falling in because she is so brave and not scared at all of the water. She even jumped in and went under and it didn't faze her one bit. I'm interested in getting her swim lessons this Summer.
This is a really cool video of a 2 year old swimming:)
Stephen's Birthday is Wednesday....
Until Next time,
Kim


No comments:
Post a Comment