The Sweet Life of a Pastor's Wife

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gracie singing the B-I-B-L-E

Posted by Kim at 10:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

My photo
Kim
I have been married to Stephen for seven years and we have a wonderful 3 year old little girl, Gracie. I am blessed to be a stay-at home mom and can honestly say that it is the best, most rewarding, and easiest job that I have ever had. I love Jesus, my church, reading, Dr. Pepper, sweet tea, and scrap-booking. I started this blog to give you a glimpse into my life as a Pastor's wife.
View my complete profile
Follow Me on Pinterest

  • A Year of Slow Cooking
    A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
    11 months ago
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • living on pb & j
    Update on Joy’s Journey
    8 years ago
  • God's gift of "Grace"
    Dear Maddie Grace… 5 Years
    10 years ago
  • Another Day Stronger.
    A visit with a lot of questions
    10 years ago
  • Keeping Up With Konlin
    FUNding Our Adoption
    10 years ago
  • Bring the Rain
    Five Fingers
    17 years ago
  • A Brew of Blessings
  • The Small Things Blog

Popular Posts

  • High Five for Friday
    This week has been a great one. I honestly, have been inside a lot (can we say hermit) I have been cooking and crafting. It has been so much...
  • Starke Home Pictures
    Here are the pictures of our new palace. No, but really we are so thankful we live closer to our church. Enjoy :D ...
  • Flash~Backs!
    My mom recently uploaded a few pics from when I was little. They are some of my favorites, I have not seen in awhile thought I would share t...
  • The day I met Rev. Stephen Ahrens...
    Today, 8 years ago on a Sunday morning, I met my precious Stephen. The pastor introduced us and then 11 months later married us. My cousin- ...
  • The Handwriting on the Wall...
    A weary mother returned from the store, Lugging groceries through the kitchen door. Awaiting her arrival was her eight-year-old son Eager...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2011 (67)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • Yes to VBS!
      • Side Dishes and Other Fun things!
      • Go ahead- Pull those weeds!
      • I can do this!
      • Gracie singing the B-I-B-L-E
      • Let Freedom Ring!
      • I love the new things you Say & Do!
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  March (1)


Anniversary Tickers

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com
Kim Ahrens. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.