![]() |
| Gracie's first 4th at 12 weeks old:) |
![]() |
| Gracie last year on the 4th:) |
![]() |
| Singing the Star Spangled Banner with her hand on her chest! |
Gracie loves anything fun! We have taught her that I think because we are always going and doing something on the weekends. She loved the bounce house so much! Her favorite (and the little girls favorite) was the Hello Kitty Bounce house... I also allowed her to go down the huge slide.. She is not afraid of nothing and I usually let her explore and have fun even though I know she is two..hehe




I love doing things with my family and I'm so thankful for Stephen who always plans awesome things to do... Its so very important when your in the ministry to have down time and dedicate time when you can to your family..

When it was time for the fireworks I didnt know how Gracie would react to it. Last year she did pretty good but this year it kinda scared her and her BFF Elly:) They both were holding onto their daddies for dear life!! Then, Gracie would want me to hold her- I didn't mind it cause usually she's Miss Independent. At the end though she finally came around the last fireworks were awesome. Our little town outdid themselves.
\


Hope you had a awesome 4th:)
Love,
Kim


