Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I can do this!

I have questioned if I should tell the world (or few) that I'm actually dieting because I have tried this off and on for awhile but never stuck with it. Well, just 2 weeks ago I signed up with Weight Watchers. My Great Aunt is doing it and so are my grandparents and seeing them lose weight has really inspired me! I have lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks. The main thing I believe that caused my extra weight was not emotionally eating but just eating because I didn't know what to eat and I felt bad (sugar got low) and just found what ever I could to feel better. 



This is the first time that I've felt like I can do this! I can lose weight without feeling like I'm missing out on things. I love Weight Watchers because of the point system. Lets say you want to maintain your current weight well with this system you can do that. You can eat ALL the foods you love in MODERATION & SERVING SIZE only (this has been my learning point) Today, I got my calculator that adds the points of the food your eating so you don't over eat. Plus if you exercise you can get extra points with it! 



To all my friends out there who need to lose a few pounds- TRY Weight Watchers you will not be disappointed with the results. I have always been a "I want results now- girl" and with this diet its slow but I see the lbs coming off. I signed up online- you can do so to: www.weightwatchers.com