I found this today. I love the saying. If you had asked me 4 months ago how I felt about moving, I probably would have cried. Its funny what the Lord can do to your heart, how he can change it and make everything new again. Since, Steve and I got married we have moved 3 times this will be the 4th time in 6 years. It's hard moving so much. Especially, when all you really want to do is set down roots. Its silly, I know but it seemed like every time we moved, there we went moving again. The last time we moved I was pregnant with Gracie. I was hormonal to say the least and wanted somewhere nice to live. I wanted to have her room all set for when she arrived and everything in order, so we picked this house. It was the right decision at the time. The housing market is really down and so we are having a hard time selling or even renting for that matter. This house was my dream house- remember I said "was". It had everything I had always wanted and it was new which made it even better.
![]() |
| Our old house |
When Steve told me we were moving again- it felt like a knife in my heart. This was the home that we brought Gracie to when she was born. This was the home she first walked in. This was the home where most of my most special memories were made in. But this is just a "HOME"... The Lord has really opened my eyes to see that it doesn't matter where you live- the memories are still there in your heart... My family is whats most important not a "HOME".
So finding this saying was what my heart has been feeling these past months... We have our health, and a great new ministry, and a new home that we will be moving into at the end of the month. Its not my dream home but as the saying goes: Home is where your heart is and my family is my heart.
![]() |
| Our new house |



No comments:
Post a Comment