Sunday, January 1, 2012

My MOST favorite Holiday

Gracie had a great Christmas. 
This year her excitement and joy for Santa to come made me feel like a kid again. She still knew the true meaning of Christmas, and can tell you all about Baby Jesus. She had so much fun when my mom came to visit for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
 Both my parents and little brother Yancey came up here to Lake City.


Then, we visited the other set of grandparents-The Ahrens (Papa and Nana). We had a really great time with them also. Gracie especially LOVED all the attention her Uncle Micah and Aunt Crystal gave her. She loves them so much.


 Gracie sure was showered with gifts and by all the gifts she got her favorite was Pinkie Pie. I was so happy that our gift was the favorite- even over her White car.

Florida snow falling at Silver Springs (bubbles)

Meeting Santa again!


Riding her BMW all around Lake City- LOL



Baking Cookies

Going out to look at Stephen Foster Lights!

She got to hold Buddy- but only on Christmas Eve


 I most enjoyed Gracie waking up in her own home on Christmas morning and seeing that Santa had ate her cookies and we left 2 carrots for the reindeer.

Opening her gifts



Holding Pinkie Pie

At church on Christmas Day

Stephen and I doing the Joseph Drama

My family on Christmas



We just got home on New Years and lets just say we are exhausted from all the travel. Next year, will be more low key. I'm excited too because we will be buying a REAL tree... Stephen has never had one and neither has Gracie for that matter....

On to house stuff, we will be closing on the Starke home at the end of Jan. We are so excited to be able to move closer to our church and really be able to minister to the people there and surrounding area. The house is going to be a great investment and its across from a park which is huge for Gracie.- Thinking her "Friend" birthday party will be at the park :) Now, I have the hard task of packing this whole house up again. I'm really nervous how Gracie will do when I'm packing everything up. She loves to "help" which makes things take longer :( She's a good little helper though.

We are looking forward to 2012. We know there are great things ahead for our family. The Lord has already blessed us beyond words this past year.

Happy 2012!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment