Friday, January 13, 2012

High Five for Friday

From My Grey Desk

Its Friday. I love Fridays, because its my one I day I get to "Sleep in" ( I get up at 9am). 

My Top 5 favorite things from this week are:

  1. Picking up Gracie's new Full bed today. We bought her new Princess comforter. She is beyond excited to have a big girl bed.
  2. All the awesome deals we got last weekend. The blessings were overflowing. It amazes me how when you are obedient to the Lord he blesses you beyond anything you could ever imagine.
  3. The great news about selling this home. Major PRAISE in this area especially for Stephen. This has weighed heavy on his mind these past couple weeks.
  4. We have closing date for our new home- Jan. 31st--- YAY!
  5. Gracie telling me that I was the BEST mommy!!
What are you thankful for this week. Count your many blessings and name them one by one.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment