Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love Valentines

My birthday is two days before V-day so when all the pink and red things start to appear on stores shelves, I get excited. I love the color scheme- my b-day parties as a child were mostly done in hearts! I especially love the meaning of Valentines Day- celebrating with my two sweethearts is what I look forward to!

I am a huge fan of Pinterest. They have the cutest ideas for handmade crafts and projects that don't cost a lot. Today, I took Gracie to the park and then while she naps I plan on doing a few cutesy things for decoration in my house. We are moving so these will be so cute in our new home!!

Pinned Image
These balls are made from streamer paper. Cost $1


Pinned Image
Candy Cost $1 plus Candles $1 each (already have the vases)= $3


Pinned Image
Love this wreath, already have the paper and ribbon= FREE

[14 frame1[4].jpg]
LOVE for Gracie's room

[heart frame6[6].jpg]
These are adorable- just need the candles and little cute hearts!


Until Next Time,



No comments:

Post a Comment