Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today is brought to you by the letter -G-


G is for my sweet baby girl- GRACIE


No one..will ever know the strength of my LOVE for YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside......


  • G stands for GRATEFUL- I'm so grateful I get to stay home with Gracie. We have to live on much less than what we did when I was working. I don't go on shopping spree's or to the nail salon. But, what I get matters so much more than "STUFF". We get to spend most of the day in PJ's; I get to be there when she wakes up from a nap. I have seen all her firsts. I'm able to visit family whenever I want. I get to have dance parties with her daily. I get to teach her different things and watch her light up when she figures something out. I'm there for Stephen- I cook, clean, iron, and do everything I can for my family. Most importantly, I'm doing what the Lord wants to me to do at this time. In the future I may go back to work I may not, but right now home is where my heart is.



  • G stands for Giggles- I love hearing Gracie laugh. She is so so funny. I told Steve the other day she could be a comedian when she grows up cause her jokes are that funny. She'll be singing a song and all of a sudden add a funny word to it. Each day is full of laughter, especially since she is talking more and more you never know what might come out next :)




No comments:

Post a Comment