Tuesday, March 22, 2011

90 Minutes in Heaven

 Ever wonder what Heaven will be like? Ever think about the people who have since passed and wonder what they are doing? I have been pondering this for awhile. I also have been worrying about the future and what it will hold too. The Lord has been working on my heart and letting me know that its okay to ask questions but in the end to know that we have to put our trust in him and not to worry about things that we can not handle. I am reminded of this verse. Hope it puts some ease in your mind if you struggle with worry too!



"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;

do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6 New Living Translation






90 minutes in heaven. Pictures, Images and Photos


I found a book called 90 minutes in Heaven and its an awesome read! Its short book (just how I like it, because being a mom- its hard to find time to read) and really uplifting. Its a True Story about a man by the name of Don Piper who actually dies at the scene of a car crash he was involved in. For at least 90 minutes he is dead then because of prayer he comes back to life and shares his story of what he saw in heaven. One thing I really thought was neat is that when he got to heaven there were people who had lead him to Christ waiting to welcome him in. He said it was so amazing that he had a hard time describing it. He also said that at the end of the 90 minutes he heard singing and it was like everyone was singing songs to God but all at one time and he said that it was so beautiful. 



Kim Script Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment