Thursday, March 3, 2011

What is it about Spring...







Spring is one of my top favorite seasons! I just LOVE LOVE when the weather gets a little warmer and the flowers start to bloom. I think most of all though I really love Spring because thats when Gracie was born! 


I cant believe in April it will be 2 years since I saw her precious face for the first time. I can not begin to express to you the Love I have for that little brown eyed girl. Everyday she says something funny and learns something new and I just cant get enough!


Spring also is a time of "Spring Cleaning" and today I have did my fare share of it:) I took so many bags of old clothes and things lying around here hoarding my house! I even put Gracie's winter clothes away to make way for her Summer ones!


Have I mentioned how much I love SPRING?!!?


I will leave you with this passage from the book of Ecclesiastes:
To Every Thing There is a Season - Ecclesiastes 3. 1-8

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment