First off- Let me tell you why- I called today Wacky Wednesday is because of this picture right here! Gracie ALWAYS- ALWAYS manages to get out of her straps. Yes, I know its dangerous, Yes I know she will get hurt badly if we were to wreck.. BUT- we have tried everything- its tightened and we have even changed car seats but this little Miss Smartness knows how to open them. What we found is if we tapped the thing closed it makes it harder to open it... HAHA I posted this on FB so that people would see how funny she looks when she throws fits (they are a daily thing now a days) and everyone went crazy over the strap issue!! Haha Just goes to show you- maybe its not a good idea to post -EVERYTHING on FB!!
LOL
On to Target- I just love Target! I love everything about that store! When you walk in they have their new carts- The $1 section is so fun too!! I love their clothes and shoes for Big girls aka me LOL and for little girls aka Gracie! The other day at Wal-mart I bought a really cute bathing suit- so I thought- well, today at Target I found one even cuter!! Gracie Birthday party is at a Splash Pad so she needed something cute....Here are a few pictures of what I found today:) I love having a girl to dress up! OMW its so much fun!
| All a $1 each:) |
| Isn't this the cutest! |
| Her Easter Dress:) |

No comments:
Post a Comment