and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)
I just love the sound of Thankful Thursdays!! Lately, the Lord has been working on my heart with different posts I see on FB or even in dreams- he's right there telling me what I need to hear. So many times in our everyday life we forget to stop and say "Thanks" we are always asking for things (yes, they are just things) and then say well "Thanks, Lord" why not dedicate a whole day to being thankful? I stumbled upon a blog that touched my heart so much I cant express it! Her, name is Kellie and one month ago today she lost her 4 month old baby girl to SIDS! Today, she challenged me to have a thankful Thursday and I did just that! So, today I have posted a few pictures of Gracie playing in the park (as per Kellie's request) and also a link to her blog (must read, she has amazing strength)
The 10 things I'm Thankful for today:
1. Jesus- who died to give me life and for that I'm forever thankful
2. The Sun and nice warmth it brings (Spring, YAY)
3. So thankful for my loving, and caring Husband: Steve who loves me even with all my faults
4. My sweet Gracie who is growing up right before my eyes
5. Laughing in the car
6. Music and the sweet lyrics that always get to me
7. Being able to stay home with Gracie
8. Family: Who are always there when you need them
9. The MOM's Club and the sweet friends I have made from it
10. God's Word
What are you thankful for Today?
| Going down the slide |
| I love this picture of Gracie.. She was chasing after the bubbles |
| Talking with a friend.. Everyone she meets is a friend to Gracie <3 |

No comments:
Post a Comment